- The client is is a US-based modern car trading platform that connects buyers with sellers.
- Buyer-Seller coordination for scheduling car pickup was a major operational challenge.
- Reducing number of pickups every quarter due to existing systems, portals, processes and manpower challenges led to poor bottom line.
Solution and Benefits
- We implemented and designed an interactive chatbot that coordinates between sellers and buyers for smooth pickup of cars by taking automated follow-ups with buyers (in case if the car is not picked-up) and sellers (if no activity is found within 36 hours of listing their car).
- Updates or changes in schedule would be quickly relayed to buyers and sellers by the chatbot, effectively reducing the involvement of support team.
- This reduced support tickets by 66% and led to annual cost savings of $2.5 million.
Fill the form to see the full document
First Name* (This field is required.)
Last Name* (This field is required.)
Email* (This field is required.)(The e-mail address entered is invalid.)